TM Mini: Meet Christopher P.

 

Time for another TM Mini!


Christopher P. is another of our wonderful transcribers who keep the show running. We asked him to tell us about his time and experience with TranscribeMe, and this is what he had to say:

"Back in February 2019 I was looking to make some extra cash, and a post on Reddit gave me the idea of transcription. I liked the idea of being able to work whenever I wanted, not being tied to a particular schedule.

I took TM's entrance exam but failed it. TM ended up on the back burner. Then in December 2020, almost two years later, I remembered TM and thought to myself, 'Maybe I'll try TM again.' I got in this time!"

We enjoy hearing how people get started, but this next part is what really sets us apart as a great company. When asked what his favorite part about working here is, Christopher said:

"That would be you guys. Seriously. These Yammer pages, with input from admins, etc., are a breath of fresh air."

How flattering! Thank you, Christopher! We work hard to ensure our community is well-informed and supported. Admins, transcribers, and support staff around the world are around to answer questions and help whenever needed.

Thank you so much for sharing, Christopher! We appreciate everything you do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Word of the Week: impregnable

TM Minis: Leda C.