TranscribeMe Minis: Meet Big Al

 

Today's TM Mini features a unique transcriber indeed! 🤪 Meet Big Al!

Big Al is our most prolific transcriber; he likes to work his fingers to the bone! He’s been with TM from the beginning when it was just a skeleton crew, approximately 500 years ago (according to him). So we asked what he likes best about working for TranscribeMe. He said, “I love the online community because I’m usually very lonely since I have no body.”

“I don’t have the stomach for in-person work,” said Big Al, “but I could feel it in my bones that this was the remote job for me.” He told us that at first he didn’t have the guts to take the exams to open up more work. But he boned up on his skills, and he’s on every team now!

When asked if he ever struggles with a tough transcription, he said, “Difficult audio doesn’t bother me. Nothing can get under my skin.”

The last thing Big Al had to say was, “Working here allows me to afford my trom-bone lessons! Thanks, TranscribeMe!

Have a safe and fun Halloween weekend! We hope you found this humerus! 

Accessibility: Photo contains picture of skeleton with glowing red eyes, sitting in a chair with headphones on and typing on a computer. Text says: Meet Big Al. Time at TranscribeMe: 500 years. "I love TranscribeMe so much, I work my fingers to the bone!" TranscribeMe pencil logo in bottom righthand corner.

#transcribeme #transcribememinis #TMMinis #transcriberstories #transcribersofTM #transcription #transcriptionjobs #workfromhome #WFHlife #skeleton #halloween

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Word of the Week: impregnable

TM Minis: Leda C.